Friday, July 17, 2009

My Working Place

Hi hi hi...guys, I'm back after I uploaded my last time blogy, "Kiss Me, Kiss Us...". So now I'm uploading my working place and some of my work and also a new picture of me~!!!!! XD


Gagagaga...my place for me to draw XD~~~!!!!



See??? My hand for peace and good luck charm for my work~!!! (~Stupid~)



Here is me taking picture SS in my shop with my work here XD (~Like Sopoh got la~)



And here is my sleepy face cos tired waiting and no customer come in...


The sales not good also today...not much people wanna buy...mostly they come in, take a look then walk away...sad sad...should buy something ma...let me earn some commission and got someone to talk to also nice...T^T (~LOL, pathetic~)

And here is my new picture I took when I was alone in my shop...I SS there XD



I'd done some effect on this picture and I love it very much~!!!!

No comments: