Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fucking Ppl Speak Fucking Words




This graphic artwork I specially make for those who loves to bitch around. Well if you wanna make people hate me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I do really noticed that loads of people is trying to make my life harder. Make it till the world turn against me. Well fine, I don really need them or care bout them...As long I had my own life...so just go and bitch around cos I know you don have any friends at all...That's why you bitch around just to get attention and make people like u more than me...well yeah right...WATEVER~~!!!!

I really don't understand why people can be so mean to destroy other people's life. Well hey come on~!!! You also have your own life and doesn't want other people to destroy it right? Use your brain before u act...think of the consequences and the karma...


This is an anger+emo graphic I'd done...If you felt annoyed and doesn't like this picture...please move to the next page...

Tools : Photoshop CS3

No comments: