Sunday, May 23, 2010

...+*I Will Always Be With You*+...



"No matter how the world hates you, I will always love you"

I create this words by myself cause I really love this words...


This is a fanart of Nagae Tomomi sensei...I'm sure to those who read her romance comics sure knows bout her works...I am a big fan of hers~ XD


Tool : 2B Mechanical Pencil and Photoshop CS3

Phew...its been sometime since I update my blog. Yes guys, I am done with my animation already. Now I am a fresh graduates. Now I am staying back in my hometown ^^...Happy~ Plus I will be continuing my degree next year so within this half year I will start working in my hometown for some months then I will go to Hong Kong cause I got a trip there for the last time for my mum...

Plus ever since I got back to my hometown, I have been outing with my buddies for sometime and we even plan a trip to KK since I need to get back for my 2nd presentation~ Now I will be uploading some of de pictures we took for those days~ ^^ Enjoy~










...+*Friends Forever*+...

No comments: