Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Holidays for 3 weeks

Yeap...holiday...which and every people love to hear and to have it and to enjoy it...well I do enjoy my holidays but kinda boring and sort of weak. Holiday only weakens my passion in drawing but I do still neatly make myself to draw some...phew~

What have I been doing? Hmm...let's see. I have been taking care of bunnies(new born), my youngest siblings, watch TV, drawing, mapling, eat, sleep, online, and online online online...

Hmm...I know Maguro and Magion keep on asking me to go back to KK but well you know my parents, they want me around to accompany them rather than leaving them. Plus my school days only 1 time for a week. So it means more holidays for me new semester.

Lately I've online shopping^^...well eventhought I can't shop at a mall but at least I still can shop online ^^...

I'm also having fun to disturb and bully my lil bro,Zee Zhai XD I have so much naughty idea to bully him and it was fun XD really can't stop bully him and hug him...hahaha...well he is de youngest of us all^^

I did went out with my mum to tha market place which we Malaysians call "pasar". I also have lots of my favourite foods which I only stand to eat it once in half a year. Sad for my second sis cos she's still at Perth, Aud. She's till now very homesick. 100% homesick indeed and misses so many things and us too. Haha...I also keep on bullying her through MSN talking and saying so many good stuffs and good foods to eat and many things to play and enjoy ^^

Hmmm...well it seems that my holiday it is very boring but I still enjoy this relaxation.

No comments: