Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday ~ Fun of the day




hahaha.....here is some new clothes I bought after I done taking pictures at Gaya Street. Well today indeed is a hot day without taking any breakfast of me and Joy plus my car park far away, we need to walk all over the places and it is fun. After taking pictures we went to CP for lunch. We had KFC and sure CP is damn full of ppl.

And let me say something bout de new clothes I bought~!!! ^^ The red jacket and the grey formal shirt, can u see what's the problem? No? Well it is male shirt and jacket~!!!!! XD Wanna know the price? The original price for one is RM64.90. But today is kinda special and offer, it become RM70 for 2. RM70 FOR 2~!!!!!! Can you believe that???? Well the white shirt is a girl T-shirt and it cost me RM28.90 but very nice...can match with my black and white scarf^^ And I even bought myself a new watch XD Just on the red jacket XD

Well I do have some pictures I took from Gaya Street to post but my blog seems to have some problem of uploading pictures. I will upload it when my blog is ok ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah.....so nice..why so cheap one?? i oso wanna buy clothes!!!!

i_rean said...

finally u found some cool shirt there~~~go 1B bah, padini super big sales for 10 days only!! don later say i din tell u arr..XD