Monday, August 10, 2009

Someone Out There...Please Help Me...

Jealousy is ripping me apart...it invades me for half year already...now it is ripping me and squashing me like a bug...I am loosing myself nowadays...I get easily aggressive and annoying about everything and everyone besides me...anyone pls anyone out there who can save me...I'm sick and tired of this already...I need to walk away, stop my breath and my heartbeat even for just a second...

I know jealousy is a part of every humans life but mine is too long...I can't take it anymore...I'm tired of facing everyone and everything...I wanted to end this and everything...I wanna have a new life and new friends or maybe not any new friends but new life is a must for me...

I wanna be alone for a month or maybe long...I wanna hide myself somewhere...I wanna hide in my sleeping capsule...I wanna stay hidden away from everything...

- Uncertainty and loneliness
- Fear of losing an important person to an attractive other
- Distrust

This is de feeling I'm having all this time...but who cares...no one cares except myself...

No comments: