Monday, August 17, 2009

Today really so Poh Choi luuu~~~

Hey guys I'm back XD
Here comes Ms Cryin-d3vil aka Kurohime aka Howey XD
well today...I really used a lot of money and now I really need to restrain myself from using it this few weeks...need to control...TAT

Wanna know how much amount I'd spent today?
I think the total is rm275++ something...ALMOST RM300

Let me tell you guys what had I bought...at 1st at Karamunsing. I bought my laptop ddr2 2gb Ram for Rm90. A mouse(mine rosak liao, need new one...=_=') Rm27. Lunch KFC wit Ah Gan RM10. Parking fee RM2.

Then later on me alone gone to Centre Point to walk around and shop for anti virus and a new hot pants XD

then I bought Kapersky RM69, USB Tiny Tech for Rm5.80, a cute pink shirt with a belt RM21.90, a hot short pants RM49.90, a cool shirt RM24.90 and RM2 for de parking fee...

Rm90
Rm27
Rm10
RM 2
RM69
RM 5.80
RM21.90
RM49.90
RM24.90
+ RM 2
---------------
RM300.5
---------------


WOW...........CRAZY AMOUNT~!!!!!!!
I really need to strain myself from this horror even though I felt so nice buying the things I want XD
Now I need to cage myself and work back de amount back T.T""

5 comments:

Sapphireyuriko said...

That's y la == beli baju lagi. Never see one day u go out no buy baju de =.=

Unknown said...

The price doesn't matter, you deserve it after all. I like your illustrations!

Howey Kwan said...

hahaha...

reply Sapphire : can not tahan bah...my hand gatal when i saw some shirts that suits me XD


reply Juan : thank you ^^

Anonymous said...

buy more cuz i will grab more from u when i got back... wahahah

Howey Kwan said...

cis...u only know how to grab good things from me DX