Saturday, March 13, 2010

...+* Lollipop LGPhones*+...

So much sugary~!!! Well actually I am not a sweet person cause I just doesn't like sweets but this lovely babies really are killing me~

Have you ever wonder to have your ice cream in a handphone? or maybe a lollipop? Candy??? No no...how can an ice cream and a lollipop can be in a handphone...well it is not just in a handphone...but they themselves are handphone but still they are called Ice Cream and Lollipop as well...


I am not just talking bout something like this.....................







or this......................




but THIS~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




LG brings us this lovely and cute and sweet thing~!!!!


Well and not to mention this baby has been all teenagers likey~!!!!



And as you can see how nice is looks from the outside...


They are just so adorable~!!!!!!


Way so cool~



The blue one is the most striking cause it looks like ocean blue~!!!!!



I like the pink as well~♥



See see see~!!!! Inside the keypad is very smoochy and nice to press~!!!


Now I am collecting money to get this lil baby~♥♥♥


This babies are promoted by the Big Bang band from Korea~



Now I really wish I can get the black coloured cause it looks more cool~ Pink is too girly for me and blue looks nice but I don actually fav blue so I think getting black will suits my personality more and easy to me to match with all of my babies when I go out~♥♥♥ Measuring a thin 106.5 x 51.5 x 13.4 mm, this clamshell features a large 2.8 inches with 240 x 400 pixels resolution. a 3 megapixel camera and also has 1.3-megapixel secondary camera for video calls, a microSD expansionand and wild array of some 220 LEDs.

Another highlight of the new LG phone is the self portrait camera with software that helps to make a good photo of you.
LG aims the Lollipop at 17-23 year old users and offers the phone in Aqua Blue (blue), Cutie Pink (pink), Boyish Titanium (Gray plaid).


Now this is what I'm aiming~

No comments: