Thursday, March 25, 2010

...+*My Beautiful Sins*+...

As we know sins are categories as criminal crime cases. But my case is different. My only sins are food and fashion. This is my most beautiful sins that I can not turn against with. Another easy word to describe it is food-slave and fashion-slave. I died just to get my hands on this beautiful sins. And what I love the most is accessories. Well can consider as another sin already ^^
But what I wanna say the most here is about food. My beautiful, fatness snacks. My friend had been teasing me about my eating habit. I really do love snacks especially chips. I prefer something salty than sweet. And I am not a rice person. I don't really love to eat rice unless it is the rice that my mum cooks. Hmmm...ok ok... back to the main point bout my snacks.
Snacks is really one of my sins. Yes they are fats but they are wonderful as well in the same time. They are like the devil to me. Everyday I keep on telling my friends and to myself saying that I wanna keep fit I wanna on a diet but I always end up when I saw some fast food restaurant or snacks, I end up buying them. That's why my friends keep on teasing me about it.

Plus I had been having insomnia for more than half year already. I had trouble sleeping at night. Till recently I saw an advertisement. Saying a new product milk that can put you to ease and relax to sleep. It's a F&N Magnolia brand. The taste is a bit weird but I think it should be like this cause this product, not only they use low fat milk and they even added honey and Chamomile. So the taste is kinda weird for me but I think I will get used to it. Here you are...my cure(might be) to my insomnia~!!!


They had one for morning boost milk but I don't think I need that so I only get the night one.


One of my most favorable snacks that I love the most to chew my time out if I have stresses while doing my work.


The most best companion of all. Instant noodles to the rescue~ Fast and save me a lot of time so I can work on my stuffs and games ^^


As you can see guys, I'm a slave to this kind of wonderful food. I just can't help it. I love food. But now I need to get some healthy food for my skin. My skin is getting worse day by day due to the lack of sleep. Hmmm...off with the skin word...Now the main topic is food. SNACKS~!!!!

Hahaha...and my most favorable fast food is KFC and McD. But I tried to control myself not to eat. Cause I worry about my body shape as well. But the toppest food chain level in my food book is always my mum's cookery ^^

No comments: