Saturday, August 7, 2010

...+*My Nightmare*+...

My nightmare is back...I thought everything changed after so many years had past. I thought everything will become much and much better but I was wrong. Once again..."they" hunt me back and this time is worse than before...

I rely too much...I relax too much...I believe too much...Now have to be like once again to lock myself away...as far as I can...

Shut everything...run away...hiding at a spot where I can feel safe...

My heart can't take this anymore...I need someone that I can trust...Why can't I find someone like this? Just a trust I wish to have?

Not even the closest person to me I can trust...

Sometimes questions keep on popping up to my mind non-stop... Wanted me to think think and re-think...but I still dunno why and what and who....it's like a non-stop disease keep on spreading inside my head...

I need a forever-painkiller....

No comments: