Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Lovely Day~

Today was a boring day, like usual and was stuck in the house bored and grrrr....till Lisa suddenly says wanna go Tanjung Aru to watch sunset. Dang I just follow her since it's been a very long time since i go there. So here it is, enjoy my sunset view~




Me while Lisa is behind me ss'ing~ XD


I love this shot of her~




Here is my sandal~


Me and Lisa's hand~

Our dinner at BTC. Mine is Keuy Teow Goreng Tom Yam while Lisa's is Mamak Mee~ Yummy food and I wanna have them again~

This below photos are not from Tanjung Aru sorry~ >..<
This is my Bacon Cheese Burger from NY NY~ Yum but I don't like the mince meat...yuck~

Johnny's Garlic Cheese Bread~ Yummy~

This is promotion Starbuck I drink with Suyi at Centre Point and she treated me...Thank you Suyi~ I love my drink very very much~ XD


Somehow I started to miss my mum already.... =(
Just wish my plan in KK will hurry up pass pass away so I can go back to where my family belongs~ =)

2 comments:

cc said...

come back now lor~~~ 家的大门 will open for u de~~~ mum said de!! work at SDK la

Howey Kwan said...

=..= don stupid la u~ i am fighting for my future...don kacau my will~