Sunday, May 29, 2011

...+*My Monday*+...

It's been sometime I did not update my blog cause of some error when I try to log in my blogspot. Hmmm...many things happened recently. Well not happy things but I am trying to over come it. No worries. Btw, I got a job already~

Had worked for 9 days and things started to get nice and I am blending into the place. Need more time. Gonna get busy with my life. A new life and dump my old self away. Some people I also need to get rid of them from my life.

While yesterday, I went out with Michelle cause she tried her very very best to come here for me. I am glad to have her around cause there is still someone really will keep her promise for me. I am glad to have you around baby~

We went shopping together and I spend 1 night with her and her parents in the hotel. It was nice. And today at 1B, I bought TheFaceShop products man I just love it. The stuffs are so good to use plus the service are nice. It is better than the last one I went at Suria. Not only the products seem nothing special and the service was bad. Gonna despise that place for a moment.



Michelle~ I spend a night with her at Starbuck cause there is no more places to go and all closed

This is the stuffs I got and some are free samples~

Me Me Me~

My snack cause I am hungry and this is my leftover from many many days ago~ kinda burned it TvTlll

My new nail polish while watching "The Lost Bladesman"~

See See See~ But the taste is normal...nth special...and I even got myself sick feeling wanna puke after eating this flour thingy >x<

Sorry but I have sick tummy ache when I consume flour thingy like bread and biscuit. Well so much for my days but yeah, My new and 1st BB Cream~ gonna love it cause when I try on the sample, damn the cream is really so damn nice and it totally slowly blend into my skin and smooth.

There are still a few more stuffs I wanna buy there but too bad I am almost out of cash. Need to restrain myself from continue making my wallet bleed~ >x<

But yet I am happy with my new stuffs. For some reasons I am happy spending all this money I got with something I like~ haha

No comments: