Thursday, June 9, 2011

Delicacies and Daily

Well well well and so here am I~
Had some fun days and yadda yadda yadda~
Well this 2 days have been stressing out over my work but still it is fun while suffering and so on...haha~



Garlic Butter Chicken with Lisa at Upperstar ^^
(Few days ago)

And here are some muffins from Kenny Roger with Stacy yesterday~

I love Retro Project~ My new spec ^^
(Gonna intro this babe of mine later on )

Me me me~ my eyes were swollen that day~ >x<

Jewel Treasure drink I got~

Yummy isn't it? =D

Got home and tried on and it made me looks like a 25 years old Office Lady~ XD

This is what happened just then when I went out supper with my colleague at BTC~
It just happen suddenly jumping on the chair then the table then chomping down my leftovers~

This male kitty sure is hungry but he didn't finish the food~ TxT

My colleague Yee Xian~ I love to play with her ^^

Another mini intro of my spec~

Sorry for my sucks cellphone picture. I need to wait my camera to get back into my hand then I can get beautiful pictures once more~ TxT

I miss my cammy~

No comments: