Monday, June 6, 2011

My Previous Days and Holidays

Well Hi guys, glad I am able to write again cause recently this few days I can't even online due to some error with my connection ^^

Due to my current new work, I need to get myself a new spec. In my whole life, this is my 1st very spec to wear with transitions and the frame brand are Retro Project. I just LOVE the design. Very victorian feel and cool. This babe actually cost me RM600~ T^T

And below here is my resit...waiting for the person to call me...I am waiting patiently~ ^^


I went to Secret Recipe with Esther~

Here's my drink~

Thai Green Curry Chicken...DELICIOUS~!!!!!

And for our dessert, Oreo Cheesecake~ Yummy but too sweet for me >..<

then the next 2 days I went to Sushi King with Lisa after I got a bad news~


My favourite Spicy Udon~

Hi guys~

My favourite style~

I got this babes from Michelle my baby when she was on her trip to Paris~


It has been 2 bad days I had. But now I am ok already and I had made my decision...everything will end~

No comments: