Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pain Pain please go away~

This 2 days I have been hanging out with my colleagues till they ask me about my love story. I didn't really talk much and tried to avoid it. But in the end we all started to share our stories one by one.

My colleagues shows their down emo side but yet I still keep myself a smiling face. But yet I am struggling inside. I thought I had forgotten about him. Thinking of what he had done on me, it makes me feels so down way even more. I keep on hanging out and laugh as much as I could, but....

I think within this few days I won't be able to calm myself again.

I needed someone to talk to and have a really long hug. But when I look into my contact list, there is no one I can find. Online but still the same. There is no one I can find. Because I know no one cares.

All I can do is hide my feelings. Smile and laugh...even though I know the matter is not funny, I still make myself to laugh.

I really wish there is someone who actually knows that I am not ok deep inside me....

No comments: