Friday, September 23, 2011

Something Worth Trying

My favourite dream cool drum set~
Black is so totally cool too~


It's been so long I didn't update anything about my current life now. Well like usual, a very very very busy day or life. Meeting new people and trying something new.

Recently I have been taking drum class. Something that I thought I will regret taking it, but now I think it is worth it. Worth to give it a try plus I get to know a funny lecturer. Plus playing drum is really fun. Well at least I am doing something really really for myself. It's ok some people doesn't support me with what I am doing. At least I am happy and I know everything is worth it.

Now my dream is not only buying a house for myself. Now I wanna get a Pearl drum set too. I wish everything that I had plan will go smoothly... >..<

And few days ago, my car were almost gone. It really scares the crap out of me. Fuck that fucking loser trying to steal my car.

Well anyway, recently I am addicted to drums. Every songs that I listen, I listen to the drum beats instead of the singer or other background sounds. Everything that is music related, drum beats come first.

Working place...hmmm... everything is getting really good? I get to enjoy loads of stuffs and it is really a new experience to begin with. hopefully everything goes well...^^

No comments: