Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Friendship that I Envy The Most.....




Everyone does have some best friends. Who doesn't? And this 2, Wentz and Teppei from Wat are the best friends that I ever had seen. Now I am so obsessed with this 2 best friend. Cause I really need to have a relationship as close as this 2. This 2 best friends really amazed me and i am so envy them for having such a wonderful relationship without ditching each other or comparing to each other...they are fun to be together...

A good relationship...caring for each other...knows each others characteristic...stick together...never complain bout each other...fun to be together...be able to speak freely without holding back...helping each other...no back-stabbing...always be there for each other...

That is what a good relationship to be called. I really envy this 2 bestie so much...every time when I watch this video, it brings me to tears and my heart ache so much and I even envy them so hard.

Plus I am even so homesick. I miss my family. I really wish I can go back as fast as possible.

No comments: