Thursday, January 21, 2010

...+*Melty Chocolate Phones*+...

Oh yes...this phones sure looks yummy. Very interesting isn't it? This two tasty phones include the Melty Bitter and Melty Strawberry. This wonderful phones might give you a sugar rush ^^

I mean like...could you resist such delicacies? Such wonderful babies? Oh My Gosh.....I really wish I could have one of this baby....



Seen this before? Looks yummy? Wanna have a bite?

It sure is really opens my appetite to this sweet tooth...


Here you are... The closed and opened chocolate phones that I am showing...The chocolate colored is called Melty Bitter and the pink one is called Melty Strawberry. Scroll down a bit and you will see the ingredients of this beloved chocolates can do and have ^^



You can see the chocolatey theme they have and the "Dialing" and "Incoming" call pictures...a cup and a teapot...interesting and so cute XD


Then you can see the functions over here...they are all so cute XD


Now here you can see more clearly of this 2 cute handphones



Here's the information of our beloved product ^^



Here's the front part and it looks so delicious and melty XD


There's necklace for this too...for each of this beauty....everything is so chocolatey is you hang them with some cute and chocolatey hanger...I even notice that you can even use the surface of that melted side as a mirror XD



Here are the advertisement that they promote in a very cute and funny way to attract people's attention XD


Trust that the Japanese to come up with something silly like the Melty Chocolate phones, where it comes in a 3D effect chocolate case, complete with chocolate themed menus and wallpapers to keep any sweet tooth happy. Good thing this is one chocolate bar that won't attract any ants when left alone and unwrapped.
Too bad I'm not a sweet tooth person but I still love chocolate...especially dark chocolate or maybe bitter chocolate ^^

Below here is the cute chocolate matching hanger to match together with out fave and lovable phone...Man I love this babies...




They are so beautiful...I can't resist at all...such beauties...suck delicacies...*saliva dripping...realize then wipe off....

But one problem is that, this is a Japan product and it is very special till other countries can not use it except for calling in and out. So having this baby in Malaysia also is a great waste.

Anyway....hopefully there is someone that can offers me...I really wanted to have this handphone so much >..<

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh God, that's so cute! I've never seen such a lovely cellphone.

Anonymous said...

Do you have any idea how much it costs? I'm going to Japan in September and need to buy a phone there. I'm wondering though, if it's not a limited edition...

Howey Kwan said...

Hahax...I got the information from my friend saying that this handphone cost USD1200...i think this is not limited edition Ajin...but how much it actually cost in Japan I'm also not sure...after you visit Japan make sure you share some info with me,ok? I would like to know more XD

Hannah Sá said...

It would not work with me I wanna bite it! xD

Howey Kwan said...

LOL...Hannah Sa...I also wanna have a bite if it can't work XD