Saturday, January 9, 2010

...+*Happy Happy Birthday to Myself*+...

Hello guys...its a brand new year, a great new year for everyone too...After 10 days I just update my bloggie and that is so lazy of me...well doesn't really considered lazy cos I don even have anything to post up to...but now I have ^^ Cos my birthday just past so there are things for me to post right up here to share to my besties and friends that celebrate my big day for 2 days XD

1st of all, Irean and Eileen they forgot my actual date on my BD so they celebrate it early one day and that is 8 January. They brought me to "The Hut-Spoon and Fork" at Citymall to have dinner treated by Lisa Kong cos I helped her on her wedding animation and also celebrate my BD too. I had Portugese Cheese Chicken Curry Rice and it really opens my appetite cos it is so damn delicious and I wanna go back there to have another plate XD. I didn't took any pictures on 8 January and all the pictures and videos are with Irean and Grace. So I only just upload some BD gifts from them up in here till I get my pictures so I can upload them here.



This one is from Eileen...Thank you babe and I love it

This is a lovely cute DOMOKUN baggie that irean and Grace got for me and I love this so much too XD

So after 8 January is my most important day...9 January~!!!! And it is my big day XD On this day I went out to Kbox aka Karaoke with my friends and I brought along my cute friend too ^^ You know what...I had 2 cakes for my birthday...2 CAKES...one from irean them all and the other one is from John them all. They both group also gave me a surprise cake and I am so stuffed to full with just cakes...But I'm glad and happy...Cos I have so many friends that really use their heart to love me...

Ok now to the crazy karaoke time...we went to Kbox aka karaoke in Kk town...man I really love going downtown...we went there and sing from 2pm to 7pm and that is so mad tired and my throat were crazy pain but I really did have fun...here are some pictures I'm going to upload...Have fun seeing them ^^



Magion and Maguro...they are such a cute couple

Me and Doris...she cute too

My lunch at Fish and Chip Restaurant...the food is nice but kinda expensive and I ate it halfway then suddenly I remembered to take a picture DX

We're in the karaoke already...

Stupid Dickface Magion is posting...

Sing baby SING~!!!!

Give it a pose ladies~!!!

Suyi cute cute neh XD

My 2nd surprise BD cake...Pineapple with Lemon juice...yum yum...

Veron and her bf

Sing baby SING for Mama~!!!!

OMG...I got crazy up liao...so smexy XD

Wahahaha...suyi suyi...O.O...John from behind???

Wahahaha...sopoh posting herself and I secretly got a snapshot of her~!!!




Just like this I had a wonderful day past.and here are some more presents to be upload that I got from Maguro, Magion, Veron and Jer...more coming up now XDThis Barbie box of gifts is from maguro and Magion...sure they gave me some horny stuffs...if u see clearly...not only you can see my lovely hairclip wings but also some condoms made from Japan are included...I mean like...OMG~!!!! I don even use this at all~!!!! Anyway, great gifts and it really surprise me and make me laugh like crazy...thank you very much Dears for everything...




And now this is from Veronica and Jeremy...Funny gifts as well when I open and I saw is a BRA~!!! From top of it when I open de box...then I found a hanging plushie bunny with a lovely butterfly necklace with a word DIOR...its nice and wonderful but too bad the bra doesn't fit me at all...thank you so much as well and this is the 1st bra and condoms I ever received in my entire life...


Thank you Irean,Eileen, Suyi, John, Veron, Jer, Doris, Lisa Kong and the others who celebrate my birthday so specially for me...I will keep this forever and remember this forever...it's a beautiful memory from u guys...I will cherish it no matter where I gone to...


Love Howey Kwan

No comments: