Monday, January 3, 2011

If Eyes Could Speak by Devon Werkheiser

Just done watching "Love at First Hiccup" Totally love the story and I love the song as well especially by Devon Werkheiser. If eyes could speak...I'm a person that doesn't love to speak much and I always get misunderstood by other people. I don't like to explain myself and some other stuffs. When this song came it really read my mind. I really love this song.







Below here is his song lyrics~

Standing close to me close enough to reach perfect time to tell her But I can't even put the words together Bevelizing eyes getting in my disguise Can't you see me hiding?  What am I afraid of a finding? I know what I'm thinking But the words won't come out  If eyes could speak One look would say everything About the way you smile, The way you laugh The way you dress, The way your beauty leaves me breathless  If eyes could speak I wouldn't have to talk  Here we go again trying to pretend My hand is steady The way she looks tonight isn't helping Vision's getting blur gotta calm my nerves, it's now or never There's only one way to the answer  I know what to tell her But the words won't come out  If eyes could speak One look would say everything About the way you smile, The way you laugh The way you dress, The way your beauty leaves me breathless  If eyes could speak I wouldn't have to talk  Maybe I can finally get it right Finally find the nerves to speak my mind  And tell you the things I can't say And baby I would look into your eyes And maybe you will finally realize Words are just words anyway  If eyes could speak One look would say everything About the way you smile, The way you laugh The way you dress, The way your beauty leaves me breathless  If eyes could speak I wouldn't have to talk  I tell you all about The way you smile, The way you laugh The way you dress, The way your beauty leaves me breathless  If eyes could speak I wouldn't have to talk~

There's a problem getting the video in Youtube...So I'll just paste the link here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EZMBNG-CEg

No comments: