Sunday, January 9, 2011

...+*My Day+*...

Jan 9, this is how I spend my day. I woke up late like around 10 then snuggle inside my blankey for half an hour then ate a bit and wait till lunch time. My mum brought us to Pizza Hut and we had some fun and a bit of chit chatting there.


Among the other pictures I took this one I love it the most~

Ooo...I love mushroom soup~ XD

Yummy food~

This is my birthday dinner...I love the food especially the Chicken Pandan XD

And here are my birthday cake(well eventhought I keep saying NO I don need one)
It's Oreo Cheesecake~

A closer look on the top...really Oreo biscuits~

I had one small piece...It was fantastic...not so sweet and it taste so nice and I love the crunchy biscuits...yum~


I wasn't aware then my lil baby bro took the chance and snap some on my face...it was FUN~


Yeap, I got more than 70 birthday wishes from Facebook, 6 sms from friends, a call from afriend, 7 from MSN, and a friend that had been talking to me the whole day and wished me 4 times...

It really makes me so proud to have you guys. Even though I'm far away from you guys but you guys still cares me...This is one great birthday year to me as well TwT

Wish you guys all the best and thank you for everything today~

No comments: