Sunday, April 24, 2011

Designers Dilemma

People thinks that a designer is a very low class occupation because it involves in arts. And arts are meaningless in Malaysia because not everyone appreciates arts. And here is the reality of becoming a designer.

People thinks that arts are cheap. Designer doesn't have a bright future. Designer earns very very few. designer doesn't have a life. Designs are useless.

OMG~ This is what the reality hit on me. I chose to be a designer because it is wonderful. Designing for a better life and a better future. From design I can see every little tiny details. I get to learn from a drop of ink till the outside world. Knowing so much wonderful designs all over the world. Even though I took Multimedia Animation and Graphic Design but I am interested with Interior and Architecture Design as well. I am interested with Fashion and Jewelry and Make Ups. I am in love with so much wonderful designs designed by other great and famous and wonderful people all around the world.

I really love design so much. But yet, people who do not know much about design and they tend to humiliate it and doesn't appreciate and even doesn't give a shit about it. Yes I do have people like this around me.

I hate how they think and said about design. They doesn't give respect at all on others career and the wonderful things that designs can be.

Please people. Please respect designs and the designers. Because everyday you are using designated stuffs. Everything around you are designed by great peoples in the past. Cars, houses, clothings, accessories, food and drinks, the road, the lights, furnitures, daily use stuffs like shampoo, toothbrush, towel, and so lot more.

Even the trees, the earth, the water, the air, every living creature and even YOU were designed by God Himself.

You disrespect design then you disrespect everything and even the whole world.

If you do so, then stop using the car, don't live in a house, stop consuming food, go naked, stop using everything and even stop breathing the air. Cause you disrespect it and humiliate it. Stop everything.

Everything in this world is a design. Why can't you accept the beauty in it? Respect and be proud?

I am proud of being someone I wanted to be and happy with it. Even though I am not successful as a designer but I am grateful I got to learn so much from it.

From art I get to see the whole humanity and the world in another perception. From art I get to know more about myself. From art I get to love and appreciate every little things around me.

I don't have to be a doctor or a lawyer or a pilot or any other wealthy career to be proud. (Well even thought the reality in the society does love this people more than artist) But I don't care. I am proud of being an artist or a designer. I am proud of being who I am and what I wanna to be. I will not let the reality and the world to bring me down. I know what I love and I will always make it happen.

Because from art I found my true self. I like what I am when I am doing and loving art. I believe in karma babe. ‎"Keep on criticizing, insulting and judging other people. Someday, someone will do the same to you. Karma do exist dear."


Even though you are having a respectful career or a bright future, it doesn't mean you won't fall in the future. Doesn't mean you will be great, superior or lucky all the time. You will fall someday. It is the matter of time only.

Please have respect for others. You don't want to be treated like a crap or a trash, right?

Just be sensitive and NOTICE it already~

No comments: