Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Freelance and New Art

I am doing some freelance. I do wedding animations, picture animations, comic strip of your life or love life, your personal characters or OC (Original Character), sketches for storyboard, sketching at your request, some graphic designs. If you are interested please feel free to email me to angel_satan88@hotmail.com or you can add me in my FB but remember to tell me your reason of adding.( I have to avoid unnecessary matters) Thank you~

P/S : I am not doing this works for free cause I need income to support my living as well...Thank you once again~ >..<


Gundam~ A friend's request...

KuroHim3 Features : Mutated Eye

This is an art trade with my friend, Maguro and this is her OC, Momo in Sugarism~
This is my OC, KuroHim3 in Sugarism...


Yeah and bla bla bla...

Well what's up guys? It's been awhile and bla bla bla~ (Haha)

Well I'll be going to KK in no time to start my new life within this month. So many bad things happened and I am still holding my heart and stood still to bear with all this pain. It's ok my family doesn't understands my feelings and my circumstances, I still can walk on this earth alone without anyone. (Bhahaha)

I have been doing a massive of deletation in my FB. Some numbers and people just went wrong so I decided to delete them all. (Well only those I do not know) Recently too many "heart attack" happening. Even me myself are facing some high blood pressure and started to faint and with headaches.

Well I don't have much to say now about my emoness but do please and feel free to look up for my artworks...enjoy~

No comments: