Friday, March 27, 2009

Disappointment

I'm disappointed on somethings that happen. So I started to stay aware and be careful towards some people. Some of my friends they didn't notice but I know. Cos I've been hearing stuffs. Unnecessary stuffs that will hurt my friends feeling. Here it is, I have a group of friends and we never ever wanna gossip bout other people. But at outside other than my friends, I heard gossips from them bout my group of friends. Even me myself are included among my besties that I known more than 2 years have been gossiping me behind me. So I was disappointed. How can she do this to me?

Even in my church I was taken as a topic. So I felt that, I wanna stay put at some place where I feel safe. A place that I feel is free from the gossips and stuffs. Even some friends in my school, I think I also will avoid unless is something that is not related to gossip. I don wanna care bout those gossips bout my group of friends already. I'm tired of that.

And I was thinking...eventhough I have some unsatisfaction bout my other friend but I never bad mouth bout her. But I know she said a lot bout me behind me. Then suddenly I feel that this friendship is so fragile. I already tried avoiding her for some time so that we won't argue on something and also can have some topics to talk about. But as time goes by, I feel like I dunno her anymore...

So I'd decided on something...I will inspect and see more and realise more bout de people in my surroundings and my own problem...I don wanna make any mistakes that gonna sabotaj my friendships...

No comments: