Saturday, March 28, 2009

Stressing Month and Ef-A Tale of Melodies

As like as other people knows, It's FINAL MONTH for my Semester XD
I am so freaking tired and no mood cos no entertainment for a month and I was stressing like HELL~!!!
But no choice T^T
If I don finish my work I can't pass my Semester T^T
And Hamsap Lou also warn me to finish my work before I can go anywhere...sad sad la *sobs sobs
I WANNA GO LEPAK LA~!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way guys, I got something to introduce ^^

Ef- A tale of Melodies
The anime once again tells two stories. The first story takes place in the past. Himura Yuu meets a girl, Amamiya Yuuko who seems to know him, but he doesn't know her. However, he soon remembers that she was a girl whom he knew from long ago. Yuuko then tells him something which he never knew. He was her first love since then, and her first love has not ended yet. The second story takes place in the present, just after the events of ef - A Tale of Memories. Shuuichi Kuze meets the cousin of Aso Renji, Hayama Mizuki and spends a lot of time with her. Unknown to Mizuki, Kuze had contracted a fatal illness and has little time left to live. Kuze had decided to break all romantic ties, but things go bad when Mizuki tells him that she loves him.


As I can say thanks to a friend on mine in church that lend me this anime to watch and I found out that this anime have de nicest opening of all and it is wonderful and special. And the story also indeed kinda touching and sad but still wonderful...I recomend you guys out there to watch this anime...^^