Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm so feakin damn happy and a bit sad in de same time DX

First of all...I wanna congratulate on one of my bestie...Veronica...finally she had found her happiness...so I am so happy for her...but in the same time suddenly I feel lonely...I know that I'm not loosing her but this feelings...I know I think too much so I even tried stop thinking but the feelings...it is here...i ever tried to blank my mind but de feeling in my heart really aches me...it's not that I don wan her to get her happiness but I really x1000000 do felt so happy for her and even bless her...but anyway, I know I'm not loosing her as my friend so I still will continue to stay by her side, tease her with her bf and do many fun stuffs with her...oh yeah, never to forget my other friends Maguro and Magion...I still wanna tease them and have fun with them...hahaha...really wish this can last long T^T


The 5 of us remain as bestie and nice friends just the way we all are...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay~~~~~~~~~Im happy too^^
And yes.....WE ARE BESTIE FOREVER XD

Sapphireyuriko said...

LOL!!!! mebbe u tink too much bah! Our relation is not that far yet. somemore dono will jadi or not >.< later not jadi more malu. Anyways hope you find yours soon too. If jadi den we can sama-sama hapi ma ^^