Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heart Changing

There are something I am so disappointed and sad...there's changing...something change and I don't like it...I'm becoming sensitive and aggressive towards something that I know there's not even a problem...

Now what I'm most afraid of is...heart. When your heart change, everything in your life change. Including your surroundings and the people beside you. I know changes is good cos you can see and experience new things. Ok I can accept that but there are something I can't accept and I am deeply sad about it and I know sometimes I said something that I didn't mean it to someone but I cant help it. This feeling in me are taking control of my mood. So mostly I try to keep quiet or speak something else...but eventually, I'm not happy. I still put a smile on my face but I'm not happy. I tried so hard to control. Maintain as myself. Not to let anything out.

I need to do something to get this feeling away but I dunno how and I dunno what should I do. I don even know how to express it out. All I can do is sit aside and watch and laugh together. Heart is really so fragile. Something can be break into pieces so easily. Now I'm afraid of alot of things already. I feel like I wanna hide myself away from the outside world again just like before. But now all I can do is wait and see what will happen in the future...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howey~dont worry....i "UN" your feeling...dont hide yourself in your own world! there's still lots of good things waiting for u out there! & u still hv me...us~all of us!