Saturday, April 18, 2009

Keanu Reeves



Damn so tired and kinda stressing this few days...not only I can't do my work with my pc or laptop...some work need to redo cos my pc suddenly went crazy and doesn't allow me to open my files...so I have to redo de whole thing...DAMN~!!!

Well recently I'm so IN to this guy...Keanu Reeves...yes that's HIM. The main character for Matrix~!!! His my guy...my type of guy...I like this kind of tall, hot and handsome looking guy...very into him I can say =3

I watch a movie starring him. < The Day The Earth Stood Still>. Nice movie and the female character, dang she's beautiful. She have this beautiful big blue eyes. As I can re-call her name is Jennifer Connelly. Yeap...she's beautiful indeed and I love to look at her eyes...their beautiful ^^

As I know he also starring in a few movies not only Matrix. You can try on <Constantine>. Nice and full of conceptual movie. It might be boring to some people who doesn't know film language but for me...this movie and cool and I like the way he act. < The Lake House>. I haven't watch this...must try it~!!! XD
Such beautiful face...I really can't resist and keep on starring at him the whole time*melts*
I like the way he stare at people...it melts my heart away~ *blush*
Can't...resist.......
must....looookkkkkk.........

4 comments:

i_rean said...

he is really tall enough & handsome loh~
even walking also got the style LOL

Howey Kwan said...

hahaha...ya ya i totally agree with this XD

Sapphireyuriko said...

jgn mimpi la! that kind of perfect guy onli appear in dreams... haiz

Howey Kwan said...

CEH...I also know la...just dream dream can not meh since im still single...i know u have him liao bah...so u wont dream any of this guy anymore...