Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What a Regretful thing to Happen~!!!

Ok...so here it is, I lost my Adobe After Effect work. Mr Jeremy's work that I only have 2 weeks left to pass up his work before my presentation. But now, it's all gone and the pictures in my camera also all gone. So that means I can fail my subject. Ok, let me tell you how I lost my work.

This morning , well you know, schools computer are all infected. But I din think much and directly put in my USB so I can show my work. Later on in the afternoon, I scan my USB cos its contagious with schools virus. After I scan using my laptop, then I ask Ms. Ka to help me scan again. At night when I open my USB wanna to do my work...suddenly my file, its GONE.

I keep on tracking it and check and re-check and re-check. It's really all gone. Nothing left for me. Nothing. I call up Hamsap Lou to mourn. Then I call up Veronica to mourn also. Then later on I have to msn Mr.Jeremy for mercy and ask him to allow me to change my work to the easy one. I can tell you I am suffocating of what had happen. I have to brainstorm again for my easy idea.

Not only that, I'm having computer problem also. My laptop RAM and my pc RAM is not big enough to support Adobe After Effect this program and my pc are like dying cos of viruses that are too strong that I had collected without formating or scanning since Semester 2 cos my pc can't online. Even I wanna do my Maya work also got problem.

I can say, WHAT A BAD MONTH I'M HAVING RIGHT NOW~!!!!!

1 comment:

Sapphireyuriko said...

I feel this all so unfair! Y all these happen to u? T___T Feel sad for u too. Since u hv a good heart wanna make something for ur friends for remembrance. But without failure you can't succeed so altho how much u hate it u hv to accept it n b strong.Don worry u'll alwez hv me. Tot of wan u come dis fri since jer come to teach me but ur laptop cant support ae -3- unless un pinjam his laptop but doubt he will wanna borrow >.<