Monday, April 27, 2009

Unfair

Here is this thing keep on bothering me till I can't sleep. Life is unfair. My life is unfair too. I know in this world there are lots of people facing the same thing I'm facing right now. My family my friends and others some people I met, are being so unfair. I am so stressed out, miserable and depressed bout this matter. I dunno how to face this matter. All I can do is ignore. But even thought I play this ignorance game, later at night I will struggle again to think non-stop of what had happen to me.

I don't understand...Why? Not only I'm facing this matter among outsiders even insiders like my own family I'm also facing the same thing that. So not fair...everything is so not fair. I know what you guys wanna say, "The world is unfair", "This is life", "Face it" and whatever you can say here...I do know this and I do understand what the world thinks and those other human nature thinking. Unfair always happen no matter where we go and where we are and whom we're facing. I'm just too sad to know that the world are being so unfair. This is just fate.

But because of this unfairness, I learn to become strong. I learn to face them and get rid of them from my life. I know there are something I still can't get myself away from it but I will try my best to avoid. This unfairness has hurt me so deep till I can break down and my heart will stop beating for the world. So I will be strong to fight back. I don't care what will happen in the future but at least now I'm learning something that I will face in the future. Sometimes human are stupid. Even me. I do admit this stupidness of mine. But to compare with some people, I consider myself lucky cos I'm still aware and concious of myself and my surrounding. I'm still sane and I know what I am doing, talking and acting. There are some actions I do feel bad in the end after I do it and I will apologies. But some people they just don't realise their own problem and go bla bla bla the whole day off...

And that is annoying.........

No comments: