Friday, April 10, 2009

What an Enormous Day

Well...I'm suppose to wake up early and continue my work. But dunno why my head headache. Headache the whole day. I even feel I wanna vomit. I woke up at 10 am but headache so I sleep again and woke up at 1pm. Later on still feel worse so I sleep again at 2 something then woke up at 5...It's 5 and I din even done a thing...what a doob am I...so i still having headache and don really feel well...

So later on I got out at 7 to Burger King for dinner and do my work. Who knows when I arrive at Burger King, my headache immediately ok already. I don feel anything anymore or worse. This is so strange...maybe today is Good Friday and well you know my house is full of those Buddhism stuffs and even the big table...=_=lll

Scary...so can say I was having fun at Burger King doing my work and eating my dinner. I even saw Christopher with his friend having dinner together. Christ he call me while I din even notice him. After so late about almost 1o, a group of people come in and sit beside me. Some they saw I'm doing my photoshop work and I even heard they say as for my number. Well of course...*cough cough...I have to act cool and din hear anything. Hahaha...

So after almost 11pm,I went to veron's place cos we keep sms'ing de whole night. Then she ask me to go to her place. Jeremy is there too. So we keep doing our work and ss here la...later on we will watch Jason the 13 this thriller movie...nice XD

No comments: