Monday, June 8, 2009

My 2 days with family 2 nights with my naughty baby sister

Hey guys i'm back~!!!! XD Sorry for not blogging cos I was busy the other day and I wasn't able to online for almost a week. My parents came to KK from SDK to fetch my baby sister. She got back from Ausy. The first night after she got back and I intro my other friend to her, we went to Jesselton Point to take picture since all of us don wanna go home. We keep on taking picture but when we started playing taking pictures for a few minutes then my camera is out of battery. So the whole night my sis sad and missed out all the fun and she keep on blaming me. LOL...

But we all just sat there talking. Well mostly is rubbish we talk.

On the second night we all went to Tanjung Aru to play sand and water. Mostly funny part is we keep on taking stupid pictures all the way. Me and my sis also met some ex-classmate and ex-seniors from our high school. The whole night we play gila-gila, the people whom sat there keep looking at the four of us. My sis even make me do those stupid pose. Like sumo wrestler, kung fu panda, flying hog and this and that...boy she's killin and humilating me de whole night but of course I am not alone while doing those.

Well below here is one of the picture she purposely do it behind me while I was drawing something on the sand. i notice her action already when I look back, then I saw my bro is holding the camera, so I just join in then I pretend being kicked by her and fall...hahahaha...i still got more cause me personally doesn't really like to take picture. So if I take I will make those ugly face. So enjoy my stupid picture lo...hahaha~!!! XD






No comments: