Monday, June 1, 2009

Sadness and Broken Hearted




There are so many things that make me feel sad about. Recently my friends are having relationship problem. So I was thinking, it is not easy to be together but why break up so easily? If you wanna break up so easily, then don get together. Wasting each others time.

In my thoughts, since people will leave you one day, better make yourself alone. So when the person leaves you won't feel hurt. Yes it is in my thoughts cos I am fed up with people already. But for my own personal opinion, if I make myself alone, no friends or anyone in my life or went pass my life, I will not gain any experiences and will never grow up.

And my heart is telling me that it is very hurt. It is breaking to pieces. It is making me numb. This numbness is blinding my feelings. I am so disappointed in people and some people I knew and met. It keep on hurting from inside day by day.

I know people around the world also having the same feeling and thought as me. Not only me is experiencing something like this. Disappointment, sadness, lost, miserable, apathy, grief, fear, hatred, shame, blame, regret, resentment, anger, hostility, hopelessness, discouragement, resentment, bitterness, arrogance, phobia, jealousy, loneliness, ... and much much more.

People...even thought we all are experiencing this kind of emotions, please...don't think that in this world you are all alone. You are not alone. Yes you are breaking, but in the future there will be someone there for you. So I am waiting for this someone to heal up my heart. Take broken hearted feeling as an experience. Take it as a challenge to your life and your emotions. learn to control them cause now I am learning it myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry howey =) one day u'll find a way or someone who is willing to heal ur heart..

Sapphireyuriko said...

=( U have to b ready if u wan in a relationship.