Saturday, June 27, 2009

Transformer 2




I salute this movie, Transformer. I salute too to Optimus Prime and Jetfire. Optimus Prime, a great leader and also a great friend. He keep on believing what he have to and keep on keeping and protecting the friendship he vow. He ever also died with honour to save Sam Witwicky.

I salute Jetfire because his an old timer of transformer and even sacrifice himself for Optimus and save earth and the human race.

And I also extremely 100xxx LOVE Bumblebee cos he is damn cute when he cries when Sam said he wanna leave Bee alone back in his dad's garage.

People...if anyone of you who doesn't know what is Transformer...ur totally so out-of-date...watch it get a dvd or whatever you can have the movie to watch...



After I watch this movie, suddenly I felt that...having a robot friend is better then having a real friend. At least this robot friend they will protect you and loyal to you and will stay as what they are to be with you. If can, I wanna have Bumblebee to be with me cos he can cheer me up whenever I'm sad and protect me. Optimus Prime, he can give me advices and be there for me. At least they can do something for me...

1 comment:

i_rean said...

haha...nice leh the movie, i love it too~! so touched...those kind of friendship :)