Wednesday, October 15, 2008

About me having some life here...

Duh...everyone does have a life here...but mine is kinda like...well complicated...it is really hard to get someone to understand my situation cos no matter how I explain...they still don't understand. So I stop explaining, giving excuse or blaming...Cos there are time that explaining might do de work to get u out of trouble...but for me...explaining gets you into trouble...giving excuse...bla bla bla...is was like covering ur wrong...blaming...it's just hurting other people's feeling...so I will look and think carefully before I blame people because blaming is a very hurtful thing to do...so I also seldom blame people but myself...


So that is why my life is like...full of complicated stuffs and troubles. Mostly people get the wrong idea about me because of my movement and the way I talk and the things I talk...actually I din really mean it but trying to pull out a joke...but everything turns out worse. So I stop talking. I even ever afraid of people before...I don dare to go out my house nor my room.


But luckily I met some friends...they brought me out from my loneliness and darkness...they let me know more about God and Jesus...from then, I hav friends already and I am no longer lonely...I even started to talk but still I keep something to myself to avoid misunderstanding. Yes, those were the days I am miserable all the time...but lucky me to have come to KK and meet alot of different kind of friends and make me know more and understands more about human relationship and the important of it...


This are the people I wanna thank...Eileen, Irean and Veronica...thanx for all of ur support and caring and love towards me...I love you guys...and my family too...^^


Eileen, thanx for all ur help and caring and love...you help me alot and sometimes you also make me feels that ur like my boss...haha...>v<

Irean, thanx for being so friendly and nice and cute and lovable and helpful and caring to me...even your family too...thanx for everything that you had done for me...I appreciate it everything...

Veronica, thanx for being there for me and help me solve some of my problems eventhough u didn't really help much and your idea was like kinda pessimistic...kakaka XD...Well I know your situation so I don't really care much cos I know your not a toxic friend that I used to have in de past...I know there are a lot of things I can share to you no matter what we see, hear and experienced...just to tell you that you're my perfect listener...^^


I love you guys ~!!! And my family too ~!!! ^^

1 comment:

Sleepless in KL said...

yap .. be happy .. and ... enjoy the magic of life .... mehedi