Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Heaven is so REAL~!!!

Recently I read a book. The title for that book is "Heaven is so Real" by Choo Thomas, an American Korean who went to Heaven 17 times in different way and Hell 2 times. This book is kinda amazing. This book tells you de story of Choo Thomas visiting Heaven and she wrote down all de details and what she see in Heaven in this very book.

Yes, Heaven is where all people would like to go...but there's been some question questioning me...Do Heaven exist? A friend of mine ask. For me a Christian, of course I believe there is Heaven. And why I believe? Because God had done many wonderful things in my life. He even show me his miracle. Eventhough it is not much but I do believe on somethings I'd pray for do happen. And I read a bit bout the bible...some of the elements that ever happen do happen.Well eventhought I believe but i'm still not so sure bout Heaven...so now I need to learn and know more bout God.Like I always told my friends...no one knows whether there is Heaven or not, but it also not that easy to get there...but I'm still hoping abd believing that Heaven really do exist plus God had show me many...I just need sometime to realise it (=. =;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

show me heaven... show me direction... show me what u've got!!!