Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Appreciate ur loved one's life

This is not the 1st time I heard deaths among people. In my church, SIB, I've been receiving this kind of msg's bout our church member, one by one they leaved us. Away from the world. Joining God and Jesus at Heaven.

But I was thinking, not everyone can go to Heaven. And now I am doing my best to treasure every of my loved ones. I don't wanna lose any of them. So before I regret, I will treasure and appreciate them and know them more. Right now there's one person that makes me worried. Dad, I know u have ur own will to do something you want but please...before you decide on something, please just ask and care whether we agree or not. If anything happens, we are the one who is in trouble. And you will be guilty for the rest of your life. And I don't want to hate you more than before.

But no matter how I wanna change him, his still the same. This breaks my heart. Makes me stop talking to him. I hope he would know what I actually think and feel about him.

No comments: