Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Time Waits For No One

Who says time waits for u?

Huh~!!!???

TIME NEVER WAITS FOR ANYONE INCLUDING YOU N ME~!!!

If you say time waits for u den ur stupid. When time flies, everything goes by just like that. “They” won’t stay by and say goodbye to u. Not only that, you will lose something special to you if u don’t do something about the time management.

I ever tried catching up with the time but end up slowly losing my family cos that time I only care about the time I have but not the people that I loved. But now I learn about the time and to appreciate the people that I loved.

So anyone out there whom read my blog about “Time Waits For No One”, do something about ur time. Don’t let it slips away. Because once it slips away, it will never come back.

No comments: