Sunday, October 26, 2008

When they ask...

When they ask me…What do you think about critics that people have on you?

My answer is…just take it as a compliment. Or it is something that might hurt you so much….just ignore it. Reason why I need to say like this…

1) I know how and what people think of me and I would like to know more about what they think about me…

2) People do not know you and doesn’t even know anything about you, they will start to critic bout something nonsence and something that you have never done in your life. ( I met this kind of people and they kinda ruin my life here)

3) I know I’m stupid and slow sometimes but that doesn’t mean I dunno what are they talking behind my back cos I’m very sensitive but I do not show.

4) Well you can get to know more bout urself and learn what are ur mistakes

SO that is why when people ask…and this is my answer and my reason…in order to stay calmly and being unhurt…u have to know in what kind of situation and people you are dealingwith… Just stay calm and cool cos some people just wanna hurt you to make themselves happy…beware of this kind of people…I met them before…

No comments: