Monday, October 11, 2010

...+*Casio Poptone*+...

Today as usual I went to "pasar" with my mum for groceries. Then I remind my mum bout the watch that she promised me. Then she brought me to the store. Among all I saw this one and only watch that was "calling" for me to notice it.(LOL~) And yeah when I look at one by one till this one, I saw...cute, girlie and wonderful. Something I wanted. Something that I can have it stuck to me for a very very very long time. And so yeah, my mum saw this and she says this is really special. SO... from the actual price, RM210, the lady boss discounted as she knows my mum and my sis was her regular customer, she less till RM140. Cheap isn't it? So damn cheap~

At 1st the lady boss only wanted to less till RM150 but my mum talk her out. Till the end, RM140 will be and yeap, happy till the maxxxx~ >v< ♥♥♥

Ever since my Dad bought me the 1st watch of my life, then the rest I am the one who bought it but all are cheap stuffs so they doesn't last long. Till this is the very 2nd watch from my Mum that ever got someone gifted a watch to me in my life. (I hope the 3rd watch will be given by someone I love~ ^v^)

Now I am going to show you how nice is this baby of mine~



The whole thing~

Nearer side~♥♥♥ As you can see the heart shapes are wonderful and the red circles are actually effects that can fade away and back.

Nearer angle to see clearly~ ^^

One of the effect...LIGHTS~♥♥♥

Me wearing my baby Poptone~ ^^ I'll treasure this baby as much as I could...


Then got home at 11am something, I help my Mum with some cookery. We cooperate to cook "Samad". ( Somekind of belacan but better and tastier than belacan) Man it was tiring but I did have some fun cooking and chit chatting with my mum while cooking it.


I went to Post Office to get a delivery with my Mum and my baby Bro along to fetch my stupid Sis...Haha~

After all the post office and fetching are done, we went to Mile 4, QQ to order some take away. Today is already a cold rainy day but we all still went to get some cold drinks. ( QQ, is a place to have bubble tea and so on.)

Got home and enjoy the drink and online. What a pleasant and peaceful day ever since last 2 week and few days ago. Today will be the happiest day of my week.

No comments: