Tuesday, October 19, 2010

...+*Secret Recipe Delight*+...

It's Tuesday. Boring~

Well I went out to meet up with some of my friends plus I need to take something from them. So we end up in Secret Recipe. Yes yes...famous with the cakes...YES that place. Cake Heaven. Consider ok to me. Tonight I'm not really interested with any cakes since I had some the other day at Equator.

And I ordered Ice Blended Chocolate. I love the cream~ Yum Yum~

Thien Thien is in front of my nom'ing his cream~

This one belongs to me...Ice Blended Chocolate~ ^^

Yan Yan seems bored...Yawn~

Adui Hong Hong...stop messaging your gf la...focus on us man >=(

Nom Nom...Yum~ XD

I love the lights... It's a gothic style of black crystal lights...COOL~


This whole week is going to be a busy busy BUSY week ever since I had in Sandakan~ Especially this coming Friday and Saturday. I'm going to get as much pictures as I could and videos as well to be share about my team member big day~ ^^

No comments: