Thursday, October 28, 2010

How messed up I am now...

As you guys know, I graduated from an institute in KK. When I entered this institute, I still remember the person on the reception table told me and my parents that their certificate are recognized and qualified and they even promise that practical or after graduated, they will help us find work and so on. But everything change after I enter this place.

This place end up like a blood sucking vampire. They keep on sucking all your bloody money while they provide nothing. Bad management, bad facilities, bad lecturers and things are getting way even way so expensive.

After 4 years I struggle in this fucking bloody institute, today, I finally got a news from my dream Uni which I wanted to apply for degree. They called me and told me that my certificate are not recognized and it is not qualified. So they can't accept my diploma. But if I still wanted to enter the uni, I have to start everything all over again for another 4 years. Do you know how much I wanted to cry over this fucking useless certificate?

Now I have to leave my most favourite Uni behind. Forget it and start looking for others in KL. If the result is the same and saddening, I better give up and start working my butt off.

Yeah yeah I know..."you" wanna say that outside people are spreading bad rumours about "your" college and "you" keep saying that "your" college is fine and there is no such thing. Well FUCK YOU~!!! You don't wanna accept the fact of yourself being like that. You don't learn from your mistake and make it worse.

All the students who payed and worked their butt off for this certificate and this is what you're giving them? You ruin people's future. All you're good at, do you have money to study? When people were asking for scholarships and this is how you reply people? If you don't have money, go and borrow from your rich aunties and uncles to pay our school fees. WTF~???

So obvious this school is useless. SO POOR KIDS CAN'T ENTER UR COLLEGE BUT ONLY RICH KIDS???

So guys, if you wanted to enter this institute, think twice 1st. Don't end up like me, miserable and regret and wasted to many money and my precious times.

No comments: