Sunday, October 17, 2010

...+*Equator Fever*+...

Today I went out with my Fat Cat sis, Coco, to look for a birthday cake for my mum and I know my mum is a cheese lover. So I went to Equator wanted to place an order but too bad they will be close till 21 Oct 2010 while my mum's birthday is on 22 Oct 2010. So we end up ordering one American Cheesecake from 7 Heaven.

The pictures below are the cakes we had today at Equator. Hope you enjoy them~



I love Vivi Magazines so I must get one to read~ ^^

One from the left side belongs to Coco...she ordered vanila while ME ordered caffe latte

German Black Forest...Coco's cake. I don't really like the taste.

One Tiramisu coming right up... my cake~ the cream is wonderful but not the bicuits~ >..<

And here are my dumb fat cat sis enjoying her drink~ ( = ..=)


After this wonderful tea time, we went to 7 Heaven to place an order. And she ordered another mango yoghurt ice cream. Yuck~ I can't stand for one day having too much sweets. Well apparently she end up too stuffed and too sweet. Haha~

Hope you guys enjoy your days as well since today is Sunday~

P/S
Missing someone so badly~

No comments: